Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sirius-ly

He did it again!  Our puppy Sirius is in trouble again.  He chewed up Mom's expensive reading glasses and he's showing no remorse!  He's never been a chewer, but he's always fascinated with glasses.  He loves the expensive ones too!  His first victim was husband's Oakley, then moved on to my Guess, and now, mom's reading glasses! I can't say I blame him completely because it's partly our fault for leaving them where he can reach them (and trust me, his other talent is getting up the table).

So mom and I went to the optical shop to replace this one important necessity of hers and we ended up buying not one but two pairs.  They have so many beautiful designs that it was hard to pin it on just one.   Even the kids eyeglasses are looking awesome.   Glad my kids don't need them, but if they did,  I'm sure to find the most chic style.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Shirley B. Houghton said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up, find here Webkinz gift card

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home