Saturday, October 27, 2007

Christmas

Every year, I make a promise to do my Christmas shopping early. Every year, I fail. I always wait the last minute. I enjoy the rush. This year, there are 12 kids and 15 adults to buy gifts for. It's going to be big....and expensive. I still need to put up a package to send to Germany. Just thinking about it gives me the headache *chuckle*.

Anyway, I have my little list of things to buy. Gift certificates to Build-a-bear, ToysRus, Restaurants, Kohls, JC Penny, Borders, are just but a few I have on the list. Sweaters,personalized pens, Sports Jersey, Wall plaques, pajamas, truck accessories, are good gift ideas for the man of the house.

Gosh, I really need to get my butt off this chair and start shopping!!!!!!! I'm running out of time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home