Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crazy

I don't normally do this, but nowadays, nothing is normal anymore (to me at least). I've searched friendster for (Pinay) locals in the area. Out of the 3 or 4 Filipinas I contacted, 1 replied. She works and lives about 15 minutes away from me. She seems nice and accommodating, I might meet up with her someday.

Ahhmm, I feel like a stalker. I bet those who didn't reply probably thought I was one psycho bitch. This is so out of character. Those who know me can attest to this. Oh well, I guess it's worth a shot. After all, I met my good friend Justice through Friendster (she was the stalker then...hehe) *peace kumare, i miss yah*

6 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger karampot said...

Hello Rhada-di... finally na-update ko na ang mga links ko for your sites. Gosh! Para akong uhaw sa balita sobra! Well, ganoon talaga pag bagong lipat at you're establishing your roots. Try and try until you succeed ika nga nila. Buti nga you don't have to learn the language kasi diba doubly hard yon. Anyway, goodluck sa iyong "stalking" hehehe

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jang!! I know you are very very busy, kaya nagpapasalamat ako at nabigyan mo ng panahon ang pag-update ng links. Ang gugwapo ng mga tsikiting mo. Si Bryce kahawig na kahawig ni Aidan, grabe.

OO nga eh, try and try na lang ako sa "stalking"....baka maka-tsamba ng mabubuting kaibigan.

Regards jan sa Alemanya! Miss ko na ang Germany kala mo...nakaka-homesick.

 
At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stalking....I'm afraid to do that here (*wink*) hahaha alam mo na....

Actually, si Ruth, sa Friendster ko din na-meet. and kagaya ng story mo, siya din ang stalker hehehe. the funny thing is, maghipag sila ni Justice....hmnn....(*peace, Ruth!*) hehe

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

des: yare ka jan kapag nang-stalk ka hahahaha.

kita mo nga naman ang friendster ano? remember what we talked about, parallel?

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

nakwento nga yan ni Justice samin ^_^

sige happy stalking, wag lang sa papacious ha ^_^

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

girlie: buti na lang wala akong hilig sa mga papalicious hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home