Friday, January 25, 2008

Beauty Pageant

My uncle who's now my aunt (after the surgery) used to join a lot of (gay) beauty pageants. My college friends called her Barbie because of her small waistline and long legs. And because she's beautiful and talented, she always brought home the trophies and engraved plaques, plus cash prizes.

It's been ages since I last saw her, and I do miss her a lot. We talk on the phone occassionaly just to catch up. I hope someday we can visit Japan where she's based. It'll be good to see her once again!

6 Comments:

At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Do you have pictures of your uncle who is now an aunt? Reminds me of my teacher way back who is also a gay beauty pageant winner

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

chase: meron hehehe. i-add ko sa post ko maya-maya...

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

chase: i tried posting my "aunt's" pic, kaso masyadong "revealing"..baka mapagalitan ako ni Chairman LaGuardia. give me your email and i'll email it to you if you are interested.

 
At 2:38 AM , Blogger marie said...

sige post mo naman!

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Beng said...

hi rhads,

ang Lehrer ng anak ko sa latin ay naging "Lehrerin" na ngayon. pero mukhang lalaki pa rin.

oy pareho ba tayong inabot ng tupak? hehehe, pambihira naman kasi itong winter eh.

have a beautiful weekend.

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

te marie: email ko sa yo one of these days hehe.

benggay: oo nga eh...tinotopak kapag fullmoon nyahaha.

yung tita ko eh talagang mala-babae simula't sapul...haba ng legs...ng mga daliri..tapos may boobs pa hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home