Sunday, March 21, 2010

weekend

It's Sunday morning and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet in my home. Other than little Steven, everyone's still in bed. Alexis' friend stayed the night and I'm pretty sure they were up until the wee hours of the morning. I'm just waiting for them to wake up and we'll all head out for brunch then watch "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" at the movies later on.

I'm glad I did most the housework yesterday so now I have time to relax. Not that I don't like housework, in fact I find it therapeutic. It's the best fat burner, free of charge. Anyway, I wish you all a Happy Sunday!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM , Blogger marie said...

Ano therapeutic ang house work? kaka pagod yun patootie!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha Ate Marie, sanay na akish sa housework. No choice....walang maids ditech ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home