Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Deals!

Thanksgiving is one holiday I'd like to say "pass" next year. It was nice to be around family, celebrating festivities and what not but we spent way too much money on Black Friday deals that I swear I'll just sleep through the event next time around. It didn't help that there were good deals online as well. I didn't even have to leave the house and be in line for hours. I visited different websites including
http://www.redenvelope.com/christmas-gifts-her-rcher. The most popular ones of course, are the ones with lots of electronics. Hubs found a 60" LCD HDTV for $799. Not bad at all considering the prices of such luxuries back in the day. *sigh. I promise, my mantra next year will be SAVE SAVE SAVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home