Tuesday, December 27, 2011

birth of Social Networking

I'm a blogger. There was a time in my life when my world revolved about my blog and the blogs of my blogger friends. I found a community away from my community. We talked about everything. Life, kids, family, friends, work and most the time about how the internet played a big role in meshing our lives together in one big bowl of tangled web. We also oftentimes checked InetSoft's report engine to see statistics that might be vital to our blogging existence.

Ahhhh, those were the days. The good old world of blogging long before social networking hit it big time. Trends have changed in a very short period of time. But who am I to complain? I just go with the flow. Thankful that even when I'm so far away from my real life friends, they're never really out of reach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home