Saturday, February 25, 2012

work mode

I spent seven years in retail before I switched to banking. It was a fun seven years and I learned a lot. From an entry level job at the customer service desk, I moved on to bigger and better things within the company. I learned everything there was to learn and I never shied away from work. I wasn't afraid to scan through the whole store using the barcode scanner making sure the prices are correct. My utmost concern was customer satisfaction. That hasn't changed. I do the same thing in my current job right now. I do what's best for the client, and as the trusted advisor, I strive to exceed their expectations. I am thankful for my job because I have the opportunity to do what I do best everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home