Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vacation

The last time we were in Orlando was in 2010 and the kids had a lot of fun going from one Disney Resort to the next. We also visited Universal Studios for the big opening day of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and of course, SeaWorld. Yes, we spent wayyyy too much money. That's why I thought about just driving down there this year. I figured, the drive will cost less than the flight. And then I started doing more research. Found out that flying will actually cost us about the same, with less grief and body pain. Imagine driving 19 hours, with two bickering kids in the backseat? Not happening! I found a nice vacation package, flight and hotel for a very reasonable price. The hotel is more like a resort, and we will be occupying a suite with rustic dining tables. I thought it was neat!! The pool has a volcano in the middle of it. I hope it looks as good as the pictures I've seen. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home