Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gift

I have a cousin who's "addicted" to michael kors watches. I can't even count to my fingers the watches he owns. He said he started collecting them when he was in College. It was his first girlfriend who gave him his very first piece. He still has it to this day, which leads me to believe that the brand is of good quality. For Christmas, I plan on giving my husband a watch but I couldn't decide on the style. I might have to enlist the help of my daughter to find the right one for my special man :-). I hope I get lucky.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't suppose I've read through something like this before. So wonderful to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a
little originality!
Have a look at my weblog : easy weightloss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home