Friday, December 28, 2012

Gift

I've known my DJ friend from Kansas since our younger days. We've bonded through many nights of karaoke singing during college. I love to sing and she loves to play instruments. She's now retired and turned her hobby into a full time gig. For Christmas, I sent her a korg kaossilator synthesizer. She got a kick out of it. She totally loved my present because it will help her with her DJ business. I'm glad I picked the right gift for her. She very well deserves it.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For newest news you have to go to see internet and on the web I found this web site as a most excellent web site for hottest updates.
Look into my website :: how to make fast money online

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home