Sunday, March 10, 2013

Silly thought

Recently, my daughter found a website that allowed her to order business cards for free. She only had to pay shipping and she thought it was worthwhile. Her order came in less than a week, and I can say I was pretty delighted at the design she picked. I thought it was funny and smart to have her job title as "demon hunter". She didn't put our address, a witty move I say, but she did put Buffy the Vampire Slayer's address on it. I told her to look for cheap letterhead for my personal use. I'd like it to say something funny and obnoxious. It'll be cool to use specially at the end of the year when one is expected to send out a "journal" or yearly update to friends and families. I still haven't decided on the actual letterhead design but I'm open for suggestions. PM me for ideas! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home