Friday, April 05, 2013

Me-time

I bought a new movie on Ebay, but I haven't even touched it. I just didn't have the time to spend on myself. I used to be able to have a little "me-time", but all that went poof this week. Work was hectic, and a bit stressful. I am hoping for a better week next week, as I recharge my energy this weekend. I promised myself I won't allow my hectic schedule to get in the way of my "me-time". In fact, I ordered online audio books and I intend to devote an hour each day to read. I think by doing this, I am also setting a good example to my kids. They need to learn that time is very important, and we should never neglect ourselves.

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger Ambling Books said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Ambling Books said...

Thanks for including this link to our website!

However, Google is now penalizing our site due to links like this.

Please remove the link, OR, add the "nofollow" attribute.

Thanks!


Jesse Fisher
Social Media Manager
Ambling Books


 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Ambling Books said...

Well, then, if you prefer not to remove the link, how about adding the rel="nofollow" attribute to it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home