Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can't wait

Received an email from my long time friend Sue. She and her hubby would like to come over the weekend of December 7th-9th. Sue and I go way back. I met her when I started working for AAFES in 2000, but we never really got close until we shared office as reorders. We hit it off instantly. We worked well together and we gained respect not only from our bosses but from our peers as well. She developed a taste for Filipino foods and I developed a taste for baked goods (her specialty). We laughed, we cried, we shared thoughts and our passion for food. That's why I missed her a lot when they moved back to the U.S.

Needless to say, I'm really excited and thrilled that they are planning to visit. Can't wait!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

buti magkikita kayo ulit, you must have missed her a lot, tuwa ka eh!

btw, i tagged you. eto, http://hipncoolmomma.com/?p=1049

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

girlie: OO nga eh. Finally! Excited na ako. Ngayon pa lang eh nag-iisip na ako ng menu.

Thanks sa tag ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home