Thursday, November 15, 2007

etc

I wanted to go to the mall today to buy a new pair of shoes for the battalion ball we're attending this weekend. I bought a black knee-length dress for the occassion. I originally intended to wear my black knee-high leather boots to go with it but I changed my mind at the last minute. I don't want to look too casual in a (semi) formal event. Hubby will just wear his dress blues (army formal attire). This is the first time, in our (almost) 11 years of marriage that we're attending such an event.

Anyway, good thing I remembered about the cable repair guy. I almost forgot we have an appointment this afternoon. We need another line installed. He would have been pissed if he came over and nobody's home.

Oopps, somebody just rang the doorbell. I bet it's the cable guy.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger tintin said...

A ball! A chance to dress up! yea baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home