Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bed

If anybody should ask me what my favorite piece of furniture is, my answer would have to be our King size poster bed. It is made out of solid oak. It took 3 men to haul it upstairs, 1) because it's over sized, 2) it's very heavy. The headboard and foot board boast of detailed carvings. The mattress, firm and comfortable is my source of relaxation after a full day of work and kids.

We had a few choices before we finally made the selection. We were also looking at platform beds, canopy, or possibly the sleigh bed. Platform beds appeal to me because we wouldn't need box springs. Canopy because of it's style. Sleigh because of it's curves.

Choices. Choices. I'm glad we made the right one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home