Saturday, January 19, 2008

Me Time

Have a 1 PM hair appointment today. I'm ready to have my hair chopped and colored (err, just highlights). My last one was in April or May last year (in Germany) so it's about time I do this! I'm not really familiar with the salon I'm going to, but hey, I'm willing to take the risk.

I also made an appointment at the Spa for next Sunday. I'm having the Medley, a blend of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, and Aromatherapy full-body massage. I also booked a "quickie" facial. I received the Spa gift certificate from hubby last Christmas. It's good for two appointments. oohhmmmmm

It's 2008, time to focus on ME!

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

post a pic after ok? had a haircut too, but i think it sucks
=(

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

girlie: just got back. i'm happy with how it turned out. the back part is chopped...kind of like a bob. why do you think your haircut sucks???

 
At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh, massage, i could use one rihgt now, too! unfortunately, di daw pwede pag tesbun :(

enjoy your ME time!

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ruthie: dito sa spa na pupuntahan ko eh merong program para sa tesbun. check mo kung may pregnancy massage jan...kapag buntis pa naman eh palaging masakit ang likod...hayyyy....

i'll definitely enjoy my ME time....feeling deserving hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home