Sunday, January 06, 2008

Movie marathon

Finally got to watch I Am Legend starring Will Smith. I've heard so many good things about the movie and I'm glad it didn't disappoint. I'm not going to talk about the plot or how the story went because I'm pretty sure most of you have seen it already. I did shed a few tears though, when Will's character was left with no choice but to kill his most beloved companion Sam with his own hands. It was heartbreaking. The screen was able to register the anguish on his (Will's) face.

For some behind the scenes... Did you know that for almost the entire duration of the movie, my bladder was about to explode but I kept my butt glued to my seat? And that when I finally decided to take a bathroom break I didn't know there was only about 5 minutes left in the movie and I missed some of the most intense scenes? I was so pissed, figuratively speaking.

After the movie, we picked up the kids from my in-laws' house, ate dinner and headed home to watch yet another entertaining movie, Stardust. I find Robert de Niro's character really funny. The kids enjoyed it as well. They got to stay up late and munch on popcorn and cookies! It was close to midnight when the movie finished. The kids went to sleep right away, but hubby and I decided to continue with our movie marathon. We are currently hooked on season 3 of LOST. It's a weird plot, I tell you, but very interesting nonetheless. I dozed off several times. Good thing hubby was patient in filling me in with what I've missed.

The weekend is really short. I can feel Monday already creeping in. BUMMER!

6 Comments:

At 11:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. Rhada!!! Happy New Year btw. Ooohh I am really looking forward to see that movie. It is actually a remake but still I want to see this version

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger tintin said...

Yay Date Night! Glad you liked I am Legend and Stardust.

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Chase! Happy New year to you too! How was Odd's visit?? ;-)Yeah, MIL informed that it's indeed a remake (different title she said). It's really a cool movie.

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tin: Thanks to you, I decided to watch Startdust. I originally rented it for Lexi but your review was enticing ;-)

 
At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

watched that movie too. i agree, the part with Sam was the worst of the worst!

i was watching some parts "peeking"--not that it was scary, more on nakakagulat!

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

buti nalang di mo masyadong nakwento, i am scheduled wo watch it either monday or tuesday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home