Friday, January 04, 2008

Smarter..next time.

Oh, what a headache! I bought a digital scale so I can keep track of my weight. The scale works fine but because I'm "El Cheapo", I bought a very inexpensive (read: CHEAP) battery. Well, what do I know? That darn thing (scale) hasn't functioned well because of the battery. One day I'm 100 lbs (not that I'm complaining), the next I'm up 140 lbs. Hard to believe I gained 40 lbs in just one day. Nor that I'm only 100 lbs. The last time I weighed 100 lbs, I was probably 8 years old, no butt, no boobs, and 4-ft tall. I should have bought lithium battery, just as hubby said. I should have listened.

Lesson learned.

5 Comments:

At 11:49 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

natawa ako dun sa 8 yo ^_^

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Thess said...

baka puro leche flan kinain mo?

*lol*

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger marie said...

enge leche flan! teka, na receive na ng "pinakamagandang kapitana" ang card. Uy ikaw may sabi nun ha, kilig naman ako nung na read yung card. Maraming salamat patootie:)

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

girlie: hahaha ako ay big-boned...kaya ang 100 lbs ay isa lamang "figment of my imagination" lol.

thess & ate marie: wala ngang leche flan eh. Kasi malayo na ako ay Lourdes, the leche-flan queen. Pero naggawa ako ng halayang ube. sarappppp hehehe naubos ko yung isang malaking llanera.

te marie, kaw naman talaga ang pinakamagandang kapitana na nakita ko...sa totoo lang. swerte ng baranggay mo at napakaganda ng kapitanan nila.

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Analyse said...

charing, im sure you were happy to see 100lbs before you realized it wasnt possible hehehe.. happy new year tita rhada!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home