Saturday, February 09, 2008

Gender Gap

I've wrote about my lady boss who gave up her position so she can stay home with her kids. She came by the office the other day and she was a picture of happiness. She truly enjoys the time she spends with her kids now, and she gloats on her new title, "the Domestic Goddess". Good for her! I'm glad she found her domestic bliss.

My new boss, on the other hand, is a GUY. Not just any guy, but a COOL GUY. A Mizuno golf guy who is not afraid to sing out loud and act goofy in front of all of us. He is very easy to get along with, sees the big picture and is not constantly breathing down your neck. I can say the office' atmosphere is very relaxed.

Needless to say, when it comes to bosses, I have my bias. I kind of lean towards having a man boss than a lady boss. I find it less complicated dealing with a guy. I don't have to deal with mood swings and PMS attack. I have enough of that at home from me, myself and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home