Monday, April 14, 2008

Much a-do about nothing

Blogging doesn't come easy nowadays. I've been really busy with home and work that I rarely find time to sit and tinker in the computer. I've a lot of things to share but I'm really having a hard time writing my thoughts down. Like, I'm supposed to write about safariland holsters, but I don't know where to start!! I know it's offered by a company called LA police gear, leading retailer of military tactical gears. And being a military wife, I should know a lot about these stuff, but NO! I need help!! I thought about asking kapitana marie for ideas as she knows a lot about guns (weapons), being the head of a highly successful security business in the Philippines. I'm pretty sure her expertise will come in handy right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home