Monday, April 07, 2008

Boo Ya Back at yah

There's this girl who's estranged from her father. He left when she was still sweet and innocent, she's far from it now. She fondly refers to him as the "sperm donor". He has a new family now. So does her mother. Anyway, the girl and the "sperm donor" recently got in touch through Friendster. She added him to her friends' list. Well and good. I like it when people get along.

Only, the girl and her mom started freakin out. Somehow, in what seems to be an extreme case of paranoia, they have it in their minds that they are now going to be the subject of small town gossip. The girl started complaining about the sudden rise in the number of clicks on her profile. Must be those Filipina chizmosas! So she decided to delete almost everyone in her friends' list, change her user name, and switch her profile to private mode.

ahhhmmmm, haller?? This mother and daughter tandem must be high on drugs. Who do they think they are? Do they really think people are gonna care? And that people will actually waste time and energy to talk about them? Or maybe, just maybe they are afraid of the lies they created in the past. I heard from a little birdie that they (mother & daughter) told the sperm donor that the girl is now an accomplished nurse when in fact she isn't. She barely graduated high school. And the closest she got to a hospital was when she gave birth a few years ago.

So they told a BIG FAT LIE. And now they're scared. They're probably scared that her father will find out the TRUTH from people who know the TRUTH, and much more. Ahhh Pandora's box.

You are probably wondering why I sounded so pissed. For obvious reasons, I was one of those who got "deleted". No, I really don't care if she's my "friendster" friend or not. It's just that I felt disrespected. You see, I helped this girl out a lot. I was there for her when no else would. I looked out after her, even helping her get her first real paying job. I didn't leave her side and stayed up all night coaching her through her labor pains. And this is the THANKS I get?? I would have been fine with it had she informed me first. A simple email would do. Out of RESPECT, you know.

I am HURT and DISAPPOINTED. So to get even, I added them to my SHITLIST. I only had one person on my SHITLIST. Now I have three.

11 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwahahaha! gandang blind item to, pang national enquirer, hehe.

musta na? kelan ka bisita dito sa Alemanya? miss na namin kayo!

 
At 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh-oh..methinks i know who this is.

tama ba ako? hehe

musta na, misis?!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

susme, ano akala nila sayo? ayan tuloy nagalit ka

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Francesca said...

yay! that's... That's...
what can I say?

Unacceptable nga. Friends kayo tapos ganun?

I would suggest: Choose your friends. Do not allow them to choose you.
There are friends like pigeons.
They like to see you to get something out of you.
And if youdont have anything, they go somewhere else.

Even then, Rhada, I m sure you got still many friends that sticks more than a sister.

Siya, cheer up. Di lang siya sa mundong eto ang may friendster!
di ba?

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

rhoda: at least National Enquirer, hindi TikTik nyahahaha.

Miss ko na din kayo...hopefully next year eh makabakasyon kami diyan para magkita-kits tayo, at para naman masilayan ko ang kagwapuhan ni Luca!

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

des: op kors korekek ka! *apir*

oks lang todits, musta naman jan sa banda mo??? lapit na dating si mommy!!!!! yehey!

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

girlie: kakainis naman kasi talaga. para akong Nabastos sa ginawa nila. after all that i've done for them, ganito pa nila ako tatratuhin. tinabla nila ako, tatablahin ko din sila (hahaha parang dialog sa OA action movie)

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

madam francesca: sinabi mo pa. magaling lang sila kapag may kailangan sa iyo, pero hindi mo pwedeng asahan kapag ikaw ang may kailangan. i'm very picky with friends...and i do choose them wisely, unfortunately, hindi natin pwedeng piliin ang kamag-anak. right now, im choosing to close my door to them.

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger marie said...

Ingrata siya!

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ate marie: my thoughts EXACTLY!!

 
At 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumare, hinay-hinay mag-facebook ka na lang---hamo na at mahirap talagang ka-deal ang tao, buti pa si jake ko marunong ng loyalty :-)

i think kilala ko din yan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home