Friday, May 30, 2008

Home blah

If you are planning a home improvement project, think before you let go of your hard-earned money. You have to put in mind that while some home improvements pay off by increasing your home's value, others will do little to improve it. I've heard from many people that a swimming pool hardly ever adds value to your home. Darn it, and I wanted to have one in our backyard! (as if!) My friend Kellie is having a deck built in her backyard, and I think it's a good investment. Me, I'm dreaming of someday renovating my kitchen. I want energy efficient stainless steel appliances, glass sinks, and granite counter tops. But knowing myself, I doubt it'll happen soon. I plan on using and abusing our kitchen appliances until they die! hahaha (evil laugh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home