Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sweet tooth

Chocolate and Candy overdose. Steven collected enough chocolates to last us at least a couple of years. I've been munching on my favorites, snickers and twix. I can't stop. I normally don't buy chocolates because I don't want to have temptation around the house. But this is Halloween we're talking about and it's tradition to scarf down the sweets before the kids get to them! LOL. I know I'll regret it later on because once the fat rolls start showing, no weight loss diet pill can fix it.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger justice said...

hahaha guilt-free na lang ang mode mo kumare. mas masarap kumain ng patago haha

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

lol kumare!! ako ay walang konsensya...sarap kasi eh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home