Thursday, February 04, 2010

Bee

Alexis has done it again! She won the Junior High School Spelling Bee and we couldn't be prouder. The runner up gave her a good fight as they went back and forth with spelling words. Everyone was smiling as the two girls battle it out. I'm glad Alexis came prepared. I was getting a little worried because she was spelling her words too fast and with no hesitation. I was afraid she'd buckle and miss a letter. But she didn't.

I'm a bit upset with myself though. We have several digital cameras but I forgot to bring one to the competition so I didn't have any picture. Darn it!

3 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Anonymous Girlie said...

tsk tsk, meron ba official photographer? maybe you can just order from them

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

meron mga photographer from the yearbook committee. hmmm matanong nga. good idea!

 
At 6:38 AM , Blogger Christine said...

you must be proud, Rhada! Ang galing naman! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home