Sunday, January 03, 2010

chores

It's 2010!! We survived yet another year. 2009 had been a really good year for us. It would have been perfect if not for the loss of our loved one, my stepdad, in July. He was terribly missed last Christmas.

Anyway, our tree is still up, and neither I nor hubby are motivated to take it down. Putting up the tree is fun, but taking it down is more like a chore. So I guess it's staying up until my rugs are covered with needles. Oh, and we discovered that blue spruce is the worst type of tree as far as shedding goes. We literally had to vacuum almost everyday. Good thing we alternate and this coming Christmas, we'll be putting up our artificial tree. I'm glad there's only 12 more months before Christmas. YAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home