Wednesday, April 07, 2010

changes

Time really flies. Can't believe that my first born is becoming a certified teenager next month. A lot has changed in the 13 years. From a little baby, she has turned into a lovely young woman. There's a lot of changes with her, some easy to deal with, some not. The physical part is easy to deal with. I mean, we can easily find stuff to fix it. Like acne facial cleanser for zits. Or new clothes for when she gets taller and bigger. What I'm having a hard time dealing with is her mood swings when it gets close to her period. I should be more understanding to this because I experience the same every month but it's just hard to deal with sometimes.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to remember that she's no longer a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home