Thursday, October 28, 2010

Insurance

We live in Michigan but we are so close to Ohio, you can practically say we're Ohio's stepchildren. We are about 3 miles to the stateline so we do most our stuff on the "other side". I love our little township, it's quiet, it's quaint, and it's thriving on it's own. But there are times I do wish we were 3 miles on the other side. Why? They pay less taxes and less insurance. Michigan's no-fault insurance costs us a whole lot of extra premium. No fault means the insurance will cover the damages, even if it was your fault in the event of an accident. I've checked carinsurancelist.com, hoping to save a little bit on our car insurance. I'll make the switch in a heartbeat when I find the right coverage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home