Sunday, October 24, 2010

lolo

My grandfather died from colon cancer 30 some years ago. I was too young to remember, but I was told I was his favorite grandchild. He took me everywhere with him. He loved to jog, and we'd jog along Roxas Boulevard. He even requested to see me before the doctors performed his very last surgery. My mom described a picture of him holding my hand as we walked down the hospital hallway.

Now, with the advancement of Science and technology, I wonder if the best colon cleansing could have helped prevent his cancer?

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Anonymous purity12lover said...

here are good reasons why Purity 12 is widely regarded as a among colon cleansing product. The formula does promote colon health and the company has an excellent rating. Other people may say otherwise, but of course it doesn’t work like magic. You also have to live a healthy lifestyle, stay away from food and drinks that could harm your health and Purity 12’s colon cleanser’s going to take care of the rest. I’m not going to take time and put a comment here for something that I wouldn’t strongly recommend. http://if1s.com?136

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home