Thursday, December 29, 2011

Books!

My daughter loves to read. When she was younger, we'd take her to the bookstore and she'd spend hours and hours browsing the aisles. We spent a lot of money buying books. Her favorites are Harry Potter (she started reading the series in 5th grade) by J.K Rowling, Doctor Who series, books by Riordan, books by John Green, The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, which I also read btw. Her love for reading has turned into a passion. She'd spend many sleepless nights trying to finish up a good book she just couldn't put down. For 2012, she is participating in the 50 book challenge. I know she'll do well.

Recently, I've looked into kobo reviews
to find a good e-reader for her. I figured it will be so much easier to just have a compilation of books she can read in one tablet. But then again I realized that part of the joy of reading is being able to turn a page. Don't you think???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home