Monday, December 17, 2012

Cards

All the Christmas cards are sent, thank God. So far, I've received 2 greeting cards, a far cry from the 30+ I used to receive in the previous years. Sending cards is a dying tradition, no thanks to the internet and all the social networking in abundance nowadays. I'm glad I have the Bega Label maker on hand, it sure helped a lot not having to write all the addresses. Definitely saved me time and energy. I love my label maker. I use it with everything and anything. I find it useful for my kids' school projects as well. Anyway, I better quit the computer. I've had a hard day and I need to chillax a bit. 'til next!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηave you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on οther sitеs?
Ι have а blog cеntereԁ on thе same subjects you dіscuss
аnd would really lіkе tο have you
share some ѕtories/іnformation.
I know my viewers wοuld value уour wоrk.
If you are even remotеly inteгested,
feеl free tο send me an email.
Check out my web site ... symptoms for a fever

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home