Thursday, December 27, 2012

Make a difference

I love going to work, most probably because I love what I do. I'm not only a banker, but I like to view myself as someone who tries to help people. Be it with the simple conversation, the financial advice, or help with account issues. I love it when clients leave my office with a smile on their faces. I don't mind spending my own money too. One time, a client took notice of my desk name plate. She really would like to have one for her daughter so she asked me where I got it from. It's provided by my office of course, so I looked up custom name plates online. I ordered one without her knowing and she was genuinely surprised when I presented it to her. She wanted to pay, but I insisted on the "gift". It sure made my day. It made hers too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home