Tuesday, January 15, 2013

sing a long

I am Filipino. And like most Asians, we love karaoke. You know you're at a Filipino party when you hear sing-a-long all night long. At home, I have what we call "magic mic". It's a microphone with built in songs in it. You can also add chips for more song selection. You just plug it in your television and voila, the party can start!It's the best party "must have". I remember looking for the best karaoke machine for kids when my daughter turned 13. I thought she'd get a kick out of it. Like me, she loves to sing. Now, if you ask if singing likes us, the answer is....maybe :-).

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this website offers quality depending content
and additional material, is there any other web site which
gives these information in quality?
My web page :: online gambling usa

 
At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...


http://bit.ly/11E6sdj Achieving this brings down your payroll taxation rate. Their biggest drawback, noted by many customers, is that they don't employ local agents. Make sure that the insurance cover that you take for your dog cover the regular check up of the dog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home