Sunday, March 10, 2013

Orchestra

This is a couple of weeks late but I would like to congratulate Bedford HS orchestra for receiving first division ratings at the recently concluded Orchestra festival at Livonia. They have come a long way. The chamber orchestra always represent! I'm so glad my daughter is part of this great music program offered by a public school. She has been playing the violin since the 5th grade. She never had any private lessons, but her focus and determination certainly helped her to be where she is right now. She's still developing, and I'm looking forward to the next coming years. That being said, I know I need to get her a new violin. Hers is old and beat up, thanks to 5 years of constant use. If her friend can find quality Cellos at WWBW, I'm pretty sure I can check out the website for her instrument as well. It'll be a great birthday present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home