Saturday, August 03, 2013

Concert

A good friend took Friday off from work. She's driving to Chicago for a concert and she's really excited about it! I don't blame her. I've been to a few concerts myself and I can say I enjoyed every moment of it. My most favorite one was of Aerosmith. It was an open air concert in Germany back in 2007 and it was my first time watching the band. The music was superb, the instruments were of high quality for sure. It was very entertaining. I browsed some command 8 buy websites after watching the concert. I wanted to read about all the instruments I saw that night. Recently, I had the opportunity to see Journey at Caesar's Palace in Windsor Ontario but we just got back from our Europe vacation and I was still jet-lagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home