Saturday, September 29, 2007

TV project

One of hubby's pending "home make-over" project is to mount our LCD TV unto the wall. It's currently sitting on a nice TV stand I bought at Sommerlad in Germany and I'm content with it, but hubby seems to want more. He's been seriously thinking about it and he's doing a lot of research. He found the perfect place to mount it (on top of the fireplace shown below). I think otherwise. I like the fireplace the way it is. I think the TV will take away from the fireplace's simplicity. Besides, I'm afraid the heat coming from it can eventually damage the TV. I'm not really sure. I'm no expert.

Anyway, he's been browsing online and stumbled upon a website that specializes in 'plasma lcd wall mount brackets'. They offer high quality products that meet or exceed standards, with fast and low delivery costs. Even stingy me is convinced this could be the right product for us. We'll see.....








3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumare! love the fireplace!!!!!!

hopefully the plan of S works! good luck kamo :-)

miss you!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

justice: mareeeeeeeee!! lumitaw ang bruha!! miss na miss na kita ah! Nag-birthday ngapala ang inaanak ko, naku, tiyak ang laki laki na nya at ang laki na ng utang ko. hehehe

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

naku baka maluto and masira! waaaagggg, sayang!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home