Sunday, September 23, 2007

Me Like



Thank you Girlie, the hippest and coolest momma on the blogosphere for giving me this "I Love Your Blog" award. Thank you for inspiring and helping me realize the benefits of pro-blogging. You're always there to lend a helping a hand whenever I have questions or concerns and I do appreciate it a lot. You truly rock!! And you know I'd give the honor back at yah!

Now, I'd like to pass this award on to.......*drum roll*
ate marie, des, ana, thekya, AnP,Bengski, Ruthie, CheH-chay, tin, hustisya, xtine, nao,chase, ms.sachi, jovs, jang, kat,

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dapat may kasamang pangkape yang award hahaha Maraming salamat rhads!:)

 
At 6:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

CheH: sori neybor, tight ang budget, pwede ba tubig na lang muna? hahahahaha

 
At 3:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to thank fanny serrano for my make-up and hair-do... hehehe...

wala bang cash equivalent tong award na ito?

 
At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

late ang aking pasasalamat (pwe! ang baduy ko ano? he he) pero seryus, salamat ng marami neybor rhada babe!!

syempre, balik ko sa iyo ang award na itesh..dahil lab ko blagag mo (^-^)

 
At 3:55 AM , Blogger Beng said...

rhadssss! maraming salamat sa award. naks naman, i felt honored talaga na nakasama sa mga napili mo :).

pero, i am so very sorry my dear kong ngayon ko lang ito nabasa (thanks to google).

ingatz!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home