Tuesday, September 11, 2007

whazz up

Week one of training is done and over with. whew! Had "observation day" yesterday at the banking office where I'm going to be working at and things went well. Seems like I'll be working with a lot of good people, so I'm really excited about it. This coming Thursday, we will be doing what we call "celebration of knowledge", basically our final exam. Yeah, I sound so college.

I feel bad for my mom because I really haven't got the opportunity to take her anywhere. I've been putting in full-time hours, I come home pooped out . I'm really looking forward to just doing my part-time hours so I can have more time at home.

Oh by the way, this Sunday is my (18th) birthday, so ya'll are invited! yeeha!

7 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May kasamang bang ticket yung invitation? hehe

Happy birthday (in advance) my dear ex neighborhood! I hope you'll have a gorgeous b-day this coming sunday! hala enjoy to the max na lang & paki inom na lang din kami:)

 
At 5:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay...akala ko, turning sweat sixteen ka lang eh! nyahaha

ano ba handa? ikain mo na lang kami ng palabok, tapos in return, ikakain din kita ng lecheng cake LOLZ

hugz to all esp to my (self-proclaimed) inaanak

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cheh: food and lodging lang ang provided sa invitation eh..hehe. Thanks sa pagbati, and I'll make sure na dodoblehin ko ang inom (ng kape) para sa iyo hehe.

des: ala eh, nakalimutan mo na ba na nag sweat 16 ako sa germany? hindi ba't umattend ka? aysus, you forgotting na ha?

dami ako ihahanda, kasama na don ang pwet ng matanda hahahaha. lika na!

 
At 3:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy, advanced happy b! ang galing, ano? mga 10 years old ka lang pala nung manganak kay lexis, hehe...

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger marie said...

naku 18 ka na pala friend? kala ko next year pa!Advance Happy Birthday darling rhads!
Good luck pala sa work mo.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ruthie: Mismo! Alam mo naman ako, masyadong adbans...hehe

ate marie: thank you ate marie ;-) muwah

batang-bata pa talaga ako (batang isip) haha

 
At 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oist pano na sideline mo? tuloy pa din?

sa linggo na kita batiin ha ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home