Friday, September 07, 2007

love is in the air

Feeling unlucky in the love department? Have you given up hope because no matter what you do, you just can't seem to find Mr. Right? Are you still waiting for your knight in shining armour but feel that life is passing you by? I know it's not easy. It can be depressing at times. You begin to question yourself, and your self esteem hits rock bottom. I'll be the first to say "you don't need a man to make you happy!", but in all reality, I bet all of us yearn to be with someone we can share our lives with.

With the advancement in technology, it's never been easier to find that special person. I was never a fan of online dating. I thought it was impersonal, and you are never sure if the other person is being honest with you. There's a lot of scammers out there who prey on vulnerable women (and men I suppose). I've heard so many horror stories. You hear it over and over again and it still amazes me how some people don't educate themselves first. Is love really that blind??

On the other hand, there are many many success stories as well. In fact, I have friends who've met their spouse through online dating. They're successful because they did their homework. They were cautious, and they turned to Online Dating Tips to protect themselves.

There's a lot of good guys out there. You just need to know where to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home