Sunday, August 26, 2007

My weekend

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time sleeping at night. I typically hit the sack at midnight, sometimes 1am, hoping to get at least 6 hours of shut eye. But more often than not, I find myself awake at 3 or 4 am, and if I'm lucky, at 5am. I'd then go to Alexis' room so I can use her laptop. I figure, if I'm already up and can't go back to sleep, I might as well watch TFC online. *sigh*

A big storm hit the midwest early evening last Friday. It was a fast moving storm with some tornado warnings. I parked both cars in the garage and we stayed in the basement/family room. We were watching the news to keep track of the storm when the power went off. The storm lasted a good 15 to 20 minutes but the power outage lasted about 6 hours. Some parts of Ohio and Michigan were without power for the entire weekend.

addendum

it's past 12 now and my belly's twistin' and turnin'. I think I'll go downstairs to get me some rice and salted duck egg with tomatoes. hayyyyyyyyyyyy fat rolls galore.

4 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger marie said...

Ay we have the same dilemna. At least ako midlife crisis kaya wala na sa schedule ang tulog ko.
Sarap ng itlog na maalat at kamatis, samahan mo ng tuyo, haha at siguradong labasan ang bilbilitis mo after a few days.Good Luck, waaaahhhhh
Uy masama din pala panahon dyan, ingat kayo!

 
At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang sarap naman ng ulam nya. sayang, di na tayo neybor! (pasalamat ka hehe)

oh ano....ready ka na ba next week? hehe

 
At 5:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hala midnight snack!

ako din di nakakatulog ng maaga, nasa edad kaya?

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ate Marie: Ewan ko nga ba, bakit kayhirap hulihin ng tulog.
Tapos syempre kapag nagpupuyat eh kumakalam ang sikmura kaya lamon galore tuloy. lol.

des: Halika, madami pa akong itlog na maalat. Ahhm, hindi pa ako ready for next week. Kailangan ko pa nga mag-open ng employee checking account sa kanila.

girlie: Sinabi mo pa! Ang hirap matulog ng kumukulo ang tiyan. Ang siste pa, pagkalamon ko ng kanin at ulam, sabay pikit na. Oh di ba, talagang pampalaki ng tyan? Aray ko, tinamaan naman ako sa "nasa edad kaya?"...hehehe palagay ko, kasi laging bilog ang buwan lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home