Thursday, August 16, 2007

Free!!!

Life's been hectic the past few days. I'm so wrapped up with wanting to get the house organized that I sometimes forget to take a break. I've been semi-neglecting the kids too, who thankfully have been very cooperative since I've started this unpacking and rearranging "project". As a treat, I took them to Chuck E Cheese today. We shared a large pepperoni and sausage pizza for lunch and I bought $20 worth of tokens. We were able to unwind and forget the chaos that's waiting in the house for us.

It was fun, but can be costly if done on a regular basis. As a SAHM, I need to find more ways to entertain my toddler without spending a fortune. He's at the age where he's like a sponge ready to absorb anything and everything thrown at him. He is also a bit hyper and I need to constantly channel his energy to something positive. Aside from physical exercise, he also needs brain stimulating activities.

To get his creative juice flowing, I've resorted to free clip arts for kids. Free clip arts is not only for arts and crafts projects. One can also find puzzles and coloring pages for hours and hours of fun. There are several learning activities to choose from. So if you're on a tight budget like me but still want the best for your kids without breaking the bank, free clip art for kids is the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home