Thursday, August 09, 2007

Quality Bar Stools, anyone?

Moving stateside is not an easy feat. From a comfortable lifestyle in Germany, we found ourselves starting from scratch again as we embark on a new journey. Thankfully it didn't take long for us to find a home that suits our needs. I immediately fell in love with the kitchen. The breakfast bar is what sealed the deal. All I needed to do is purchase quality bar stools to complement our kitchen bar.

But, with two kids in tow, shopping is an almost impossible task. Browsing stores with two whiny kids just doesn't cut it. I always end up empty handed, and frustrated. Not even superwoman can get the job done, imo.

Luckily, with today's technology, I don't even have to leave the comfort of my home to get what I want. I've heard about this fantastic website that offers quality bar stools from top manufacturers at DISCOUNT prices. There's options galore to suit your taste- Metal Bar Stools, Wood Bar Stools, Aluminum Bar Stools, Wood/Metal Combo Bar Stools, Indoor/Outdoor Bar Stools and even Contemporary Barstools. They can even customize orders. And oh, did I mention that shipping is free in the continental United States on orders over $500? Backed with their 100% quality guarantee, who can beat that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home