Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

This is the DAY!!!! Hubby is coming home after 6 1/2 weeks! His graduation ceremony is at 10am, then he hops on the plane at 2pm. With stop over, he gets here at about 5:30pm. I'm excited because.......

* He can unload the grill I bought for him that's been sitting in the truck for the last 2 weeks. It's uber heavy at 200 lbs. I tried moving it, wanting to just leave it in the garage but it wouldn't budge. And I thought I was Superwoman!

* We can pick up the patio set I bought. I had to leave it in the store because I have no way of transporting it back home. It's funny because when I told him I had bought a patio set, he asked if I was able to fit everything in the truck. I said, "hellooooooooo??? Did you forget that the grill is still in there??" Reminds me of the "how do you put an elephant in the fridge in 3-steps, and how do you put the girraffe in the fridge in 4-steps?" joke.

* I want to see his reaction to the way I arranged the house. I've made the basement his "Michigan Room". He hasn't seen the house since we moved in, and I haven't sent him any pictures. Builds up the excitement.

* The kids are excited to see their daddy. Little Steven told me that his daddy will spank me and give me palo because I'm a bad girl (his response when I tell him I'll tell daddy to give him palo because he's a bad boy).

* I need somebody to drive me to Ann Arbor, to the Asian store because I want to buy filipino foods. I can't remember how to get there, and the GPS can't help because I don't have the name and address of the store.

* *secret* hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't wipe the grin off my face! lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom will be here tomorrow, more reason to be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Blogger marie said...

hmmmmmm! excited din ako para sayo friend, uy maghanda ka na sa laban ha? kain na ng balut...... hahaha

 
At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha tsikret!!!! naku, kailangan eh sagsagan ang labanan dadating pala si mommy bukas. hahaha

YAY!!!

 
At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neybor!! by the time u read this alam ko napasabak ka na sa 'labanan', ha ha ha!! So nakailan este sino nanalo pala? :P

rhada neybor, salamat sa suporta sa PPP, apir! ;)

 
At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy times, indeed! ;)

 
At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

parang puro chores yan ah. hahaha

labs you!

 
At 5:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuhuuuu Rhada!!! Asan ka na? Masama yung sobra sobra, hindi mo ba alam?

Sobra-sobra sa trabaho! (he he ano iniisip mo ha)

 
At 3:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy buti ka pa Rhads.. so happy for you!!! Samantalang ako dine, kinakalyo na.. kung dati rati medyo kaong at nata de coco pa binubuga pa, eh ngayon mukhang tyanak na yata lalabas sa matres ko HAHAHA!

go girl, increase your tribe sama ko sampu yebah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home