Friday, August 31, 2007

Get Smorty!

Looking for ways to earn extra money??? Extra money is always good. A stay at home mom (for the meantime) like me can definitely use the extra moolah. With the rising prices of all commodities, it sure is nice to have opportunites to supplement our income through blogging. Some say the money is not all that great, but a little here and there is definitely better than nothing, right? Right! I've never been the pro-blogger type. I didn't think I have what it takes to be one. I was scared to try at first, but soon I've realized it's easy, fun, and most of all, it PAYS! It sure is nice to get paid for blogging,isn't it??

Getting started is very easy. You just submit your blog to smorty and find out in a matter of 72 hours (or less in my case) if your blog is approved or not. Once approved, you can start writing your opinion about products, services, and websites. It's that easy! You'll be amazed at the number of reviews waiting for you once you've become a member.

So what are you waiting for, go SMORTY and start earning right away!

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi Rhads! musta na? kwento naman dyan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home