Saturday, September 08, 2007

Holla!

Hello lovely bloggeristas out there!!! I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend! Been busy lately. We had a housewarming/labor day party last Monday. Families and friends came to welcome us back in the US of A and wish us well in our new journey.

I've also started my (2 weeks) training in retail banking at Fifth Third bank, after which I'll be working at the Dorr/Reynolds branch in Ohio. It's a bit weird being in a classroom setting, but oh well, if that's what it takes to get the job done, so be it. I know I've mentioned in the past that I was going to take a break from the work force for a little while, but I guess I'm just not the kind of person to pass up an opportunity.

By the way, GOOD NEWS. I received my first check from reviewme.com. Yebba, they ROCK!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Rhada neybor, hope you have fun working for this company!

and congrats on your paycheck...tara celebrate tayo, also got mine though it's a small amount, but still- yihaa!

 
At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yebba to both!

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

neybor thess: thank you. i'm in training right now at medyo nangangarag ako sa dami ng lessons...feeling estudyante ulit lol.

halika, let's celebrate! tuwang tuwa ako sa paycheck kahit hindi ganun kalaki. nakakaaliw talaga

girlie: yebba yey! all thanks to you :-)

 
At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pa hug nga sa inyong 2 ni Girlie! *hugssssssss*

mga bisnes women he he...basta na22wa ako for us ...sana maging kasing sexessful, este successful tayo like Girlie, di ba, neybor rhada ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home