Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Truck-a-zoid

Speaking of trucks and truck accessories (from previous post), hubby is already talking about "the next time we buy a vehicle" he'd like to have a "pick up truck". He's been eye balling Dodge RAM and Ford F-350. I don't know what it is about guys and their "truck". And I'm thinking to myself "with current gas prices, can we really afford it?". Buying the truck is easy, but everything else that comes with it can be a bit pricey in the long run. I know for sure he wants to have add-ons such as a bedliner. Methinks the gas guzzler that they are, we might as well invest in fuel transfer tank. I hate to be stuck someplace because we ran out of gas.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what...me and Jack have been looking at pickup trucks here too. I guess what they say is..."if you live in Texas, you've got to have a truck!" yeah, whatever haha

seriously, Jack's been meaning to get a truck eversince. he said that sometime next year, he'll buy one. prolly second hand though (tight budget!)

this transfer tank isn't such a bad idea...but first, we need to have a pickup truck. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home