Sunday, September 16, 2007

Superbowl

Hubby is a big sports fan. From baseball, to basketball, to football, to just about anything. He's a big Michigan fan (he's from MI). Detroit Pistons, Tigers, Lions, Red Wings and Michigan Wolverines. He had been to different games before, but his ultimate dream is to watch the Superbowl.

I guess all of America feels the same about Superbowl. When we were in Germany, all the soldiers got the day off after a Superbowl game. The time difference made it a bit difficult for the guys to get up in the morning after watching the game, so it makes sense. It's the most watched television event simply because it's fun and exciting.

Someday, I know I MUST do the right thing. I'll get my hands on Superbowl tickets. Hubby will love me forever for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home