Sunday, September 16, 2007

Orlando vacation homes

The last time I visited Orlando Florida was in 2000, shortly before we moved to Germany. We were stationed in Ft. Stewart, Georgia then. Our close proximity to Florida allowed us the opportunity to explore the sunshine state anytime we wanted to. Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World...they all made me feel young at heart. Ahhhh, those were good times I'd love to relive with the whole family again.

Only this time I want to try something new. I'm tired of being crammed in a hotel every time we go on a vacation. I need a home away from home, and Orlando vacation home might just be what I'm looking for.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birrthday to you.......yehey!

 
At 6:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you my very beautiful ate marie!!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home