Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Black Friday

The day after Thanksgiving is the single biggest day for the SALE junkie in all of us. People camp out outside the store the night before just to be able to get in and be the first to lay hands on the goodies. It is the perfect time to get that new computer, LCD or Plasma TV, or any other electronic gadget you've been wanting to get. The ads are kept secret until the day of but you can expect really good deals. It is the perfect time to do your Christmas shopping...if you can brave the throng. I know, I used to work for the military's biggest retailer.

I don't really have to time to get in line at the wee hours of the morning just to wait for stores to open. I have two kids and I'm smart not to take them with me for fear of getting squashed in the store. There's a lot of crazy people out there who'll won't think twice about pulling your hair when it comes down to it. So what's the alternative for people like me who'd rather stay home or work on Black Friday? black-friday.net just might be the answer we've been looking for. They offer direct links to each product so you can purchase the items online on Black Friday without having to stand in line at the store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home