Monday, October 01, 2007

Little baby, no more

It's little Steven's first day in pre-school and he was too eager to leave the house this morning. He kept on telling me to "get dressed" so I can take him to school. As soon as we got there, he immediately joined the rest of the pre-schoolers and forgot that I was still standing there. He was all too busy that he didn't even tell me goodbye when I left, I doubt he even noticed.

My little baby is not too little anymore. He's becoming more and more independent as days go by. Gone are the days of baby bottles, formula, diapers, baby clothes, and such. I can't help but feel melancholic on days like this.

And don't get me started with Alexis. *sigh*

3 Comments:

At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just be thankful you didn't have to deal with separation anxieties, noh!

post ka naman ng pictures ni tiben-tabachingching!

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

uy may binata ka na din? hehe meron na bang nililigawan ^_^

what about Lexi? ooopsss, joke!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ruthie: OO nga eh, nagpapasalamat na lang din ako at hindi sya nakadikit sa saya ko. lol.

Sige, magpo-post ako ng pics...abangan...;-)

girlie: wala pa. Baka pingutin ko sya hahaha.

naku si alexis nagagalit kapag tinutukso ko about boys. Hindi daw sya magbo-boyfriend, she hates boys daw. Sabi ko ire-record ko lahat ng sinasabi nya tapos kapag dalaga nya sya at may bf eh ipapadinig ko sa kanya lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home